The White House

A pair of Listed houses, dating from the 1730’s, converted into a new headquarters building for video editing company The Whitehouse. In the all-white reception, the cutting away of existing walls is graphically indicated by red section lines, giving visitors a hint of the space’s original domestic scale. A fragment of this wall is retained as the reception desk. Individual edit suites have been created in what used to be the upstairs bedrooms, with a bespoke screening room located in the basement.

To top