The Old School Houses

Situated in the largest National Nature Reserve in the South East of England is The Old School House development, a collection of fourteen new-build houses spread across three landscaped acres of a former 1940’s school grounds.
The dwellings exist amongst nature, with two rivers which meander through the nearby village and the dense woodland heath which is rich with wildlife. The proximity of the homes to this EU Special Protection area mean residents have access to nature trails, fishing and horse riding.
The development is designed to promote socialising and exercise, with residents having access to a number of shared communal spaces and facilities, such as the restored tennis court (once belonging to the school), a library, petanque pitch, an outdoor dining area, pavilion and reading-room. All homes are designed to be light and airy, with generous private amenity spaces, as well as front gardens and courtyards.

To top